Well, I finally did it! I've finished my thesis and it is sitting in Scotland to be handed in by my friend in the morning. Thank god I'm finished! And I'm actually packed and ready for our move!
I can't believe how quickly this year has gone by! This summer has especially flown by, Steve and I fly out in roughly 45 hours! I'm excited for our adventure in Australia but sad to leave my second home here, and well, lets be honest, I'm not over enthused about the 28+ hour journey. But I think its really going to be amazing.
Overall, this summer has been pretty great (minus the thesis) and I'll be really sad to go. I know this may sound silly, but I'm really going to miss Suzy's dog Flo! ha ha She is such a great dog it and it was so nice to have her around all the time. I'll miss Steve's family as well, they were so wonderful all summer, with his mum washing and cooking and such, his dad driving us everywhere and Suzy for the trips to the park and all around good times. I won't miss Birmingham really, I'm excited to live someplace less city like. (though I must say, the park we go to with the dog is particularly great with cows and horses roaming wild)
Oooh, speaking of England and Australia... England won the Ashes!! (that would be the really important Cricket series) Hopefully Steve and I will be able to see it when it takes place in Australia.
Well, I guess thats it really, until we get to Australia at least!
Cheers!
Tori